Below you will find a number of documents used in the Plan Commission Office. These forms are available for your convenience.
Unified Development Ordinance
- The Noble County Plan Commission interprets and enforces the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO). You can download your own searchable copy of the UDO here.
- The Noble County Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) is based on the plains and goals of the Comprehensive plan.
You can download a copy of the Comprehensive Plan here.
- This form must to be recorded in order to build in an agricultrual zone or adjacent to an agricultural zone. Please fill out name and address fields and our office staff will help with the rest. Download Ag Form here.
Junk, Trash, and Debris
- Form for complaints regarding junk/debris & unlicensed/inoperable vehicles only.
Learn more here (download the PDF form at bottom of the page)
Letter of Authorization
- If a Landowner is unable to file a petition or attend a meeting regarding their legal property, the Letter of Authorization may be notarized and returned to the Plan Commission Office at the time of application.
Download the printable Letter of Authorization Form
Plan Commission Rules
- The Noble County Plan Commission adopts rules by which it governs their meetings and procedures. Download the latest copy of the PC Rules here.